2011-2022 Hyundai Elantra Wheel Locks
The 2011-2022 Hyundai Elantra Wheel Locks were engineered to protect your vehicle! You already invested in the car, so why hesitate on protecting the parts it has already? The inexpensive Elantra Wheel Locks are a preventative from thieves stealing the wheels right off of your vehicle. Each set is sold with their own special patterned key lug-nut adapter that is attached to any lug wrench. Your order of the Elantra Wheel Locks will come with a full set that will lock every wheel. The Hyundai Elantra Wheel Locks are specially configured, chrome-plated or copper-toned, have a triple nickel finish and will secure your wheels to the vehicle!
- Manufacturer Part Numbers:
- U8440-00510 - OEM Wheel Size: 16" Wheels (2011-2015 models) - Chrome Locks
- 00263-10004 - OEM Wheel Size: 17" Wheels (2011-2015 models) - Copper Toned Locks
- U8440-00502 - OEM Wheel Size: All 2016-2018 Models - Chrome Locks
- U8440-00502 - OEM Wheel Size: All 2019-2022 Models - Chrome Locks
- This set of Hyundai Elantra Wheel Locks (D074) will fit the 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 model years.
- Fitment Notes: 4-Door Sedan models.
- Product Notes: 16" OEM wheels receive chrome-plated locks, as portrayed. 17" OEM wheels receive copper-toned, steel locks. 2016-2017 use the same chrome kit found in drop-down menu.
- Please Note: These wheel locks are key, each set is different. These will not unlock current wheel locks already installed on your vehicle. Please consult a dealer to have your current wheel locks removed. Once those are removed, you place the new wheel locks on to keep your tires protected.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
They fit they look good