Hyundai NFC Key Card
The Hyundai NFC Key Card is convenient for anyone who is looking to have quick access in and out of their vehicle. The NFC Card works on vehicles equipped with Digital Key. Allows you to unlock and start your car with a credit card sized NFC key. The card is perfect for anytime you do not want to carry the paired phone. One NFC Key Card can be paired per vehicle. To start the vehicle - you must have card on Wireless Charger.
- The Hyundai NFC Key Card is compatible with the following model, model years and trims:
- Elantra: 2021, 2022, 2023 -SEL, LIMITED, LIMITED HEV, N-LINE
- Kona: 2021, 2022, 2023 - SEL/BLUE (HEV), N-LINE, LIMITED
- Santa Fe: 2021, 2022, 2023 - SEL/BLUE (HEV), LIMITED, CALLIGRAPHY
- Tucson: 2022, 2023 - SEL (HEV), N-LINE, LIMITED
- Santa Cruz: 2022, 2023 - SEL, LIMITED
- Manufacturer Part Number: L0H81 AK000
- This item is non-refundable
Card works great was easy for me to program it, from YouTube
Bought this for instances where I need to valet park the car. Took about 2 minutes to program on my Ioniq 5 Limited in the U.S. using steps in the owners manual. Works perfectly!
Easy to set up and works perfect.
Work with my kona 2022
Fast,good, and exactky what I ordered.
I ordered this card from the Hyundai Shop. It took a while but I finally figured out how to program it after moving my sims card to an old android phone I used years ago. The card will now unlock, lock, and allow me to start my 2022 Tucson Hybrid without the need for a key. I gave it a 4 because it was not user friendly to program.
One of the best purchase regarding my car. Works very well. No issues until now. I can even use it without an Android phone.
Works as advertised. Has a bit of a learning curve but nothing a YouTube video can’t fix.