2011-2016 Hyundai Elantra Remote Starter
The 2011-2016 Hyundai Elantra Remote Starter for key-start models! This creates a superb convenience by allowing you to start your vehicle from up to 500 ft away with clear transmission. The Elantra Remote Starter is a comfortable way for anyone to simply stay inside and start their car to both defrost the windshield and to get the inside all nice and toasty for the drive! Also, it's been a noted study that driving a warmed up car is better for the engine than just starting it during the Winter and driving it. The Elantra Remote Start includes installation instructions, installation hardware, and wire harness (we include a stop lamp switch adapter for 4-Door Sedan's that were manufactured after 11/1/2013). Hyundai Motor America's (or HMA) Genuine OEM Parts and Accessories Warranty is also included with this purchase! The Elantra Remote Car Starter does not replace old keys and has two transmitters for both sets of keys. You will need to have this Elantra Remote Car Starter installed by a certified Hyundai technician.
- The Genuine OEM Hyundai Elantra Remote Starter (D066) will fit the 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016 Sedan and Coupe model years with key-start ignitions. Will not fit the GT.
- Manufacturer Part Numbers:
- 3X056-ADU01 + 00056-ADUS2 (Sedan's manufactured after 11/1/2013)
- 3X056-ADU01 (All Coupe models! Sedan's manufactured before 11/1/2013)
- Restriction Notes: Key-Start Vehicles Only. For the Sedan and Coupe only. Will not fit GT.
- Product Notes: For 4-Door Sedans, check vehicle production date. This is found on sticker when driver's door is open.
- Please be aware that this item is nonreturnable.
- We can NOT guarantee fitment with Non-U.S. models