2016-2018 Hyundai Tucson Remote Starter
The 2016-2018 Hyundai Tucson Remote Starter creates a superb convenience by allowing you to start your vehicle from up to 500 ft away with clear transmission. The Hyundai Tucson Remote Car Starter is a comfortable way for anyone to simply stay inside and start their car to both defrost the windshield and to get the inside all nice and toasty for the drive! Also, it's been a noted study that driving a warmed up car is better for the engine than just starting it during the Winter and driving it. The Tucson Remote Starter includes all installation hardware, and wiring harness, and installation instructions along with Hyundai Motor America's (or HMA) Genuine OEM Parts and Accessories Warranty. The Hyundai Tucson Remote Car Starter does not replace old keys and comes with two transmitters for both sets of keys. Expected installation time on item is approximately one hour through professional installation. We highly recommend that electronic items, including the Hyundai Tucson Remote Starter, be installed by a professional Hyundai Technician and to review HMA's warranty information as a healthy consumer.
- The Genuine OEM Hyundai Tucson Remote Starter (L116) will fit the 2016, 2017, and 2018 key-start ignition model years!
- Manufacturer Part Number: D3F57-AC600
- Restrictions Apply: Key-Start Vehicles Only! We require VIN during checkout so we can confirm fitment. Not returnable due to restrictions for electronics.
- Please be aware that this item is nonreturnable.
- We can NOT guarantee fitment with Non-U.S. models